Thursday, July 7, 2011

Follow your heart

Day in and  day out for 2 now 3 months I found myself asking why me and how can I get him back. I cried and I wanted to talk to him only for me to drive away with this ill feeling that he still wanted to talk to me about something. I am not the one to put my business nor feelings out there in the open for me people to see it but when I love someone the way I love him I just can't let go because they want me to well that's what they moth says but their heart says don't let go because I still want you. I sit up at nights praying and asking God to just bring us back together and the more I go to him with my hand out accepting everything that I've done in one hand and help in the other he is like "I am still angry". Wow, so because your still so angry with me your gonna go out here and flirt and make yourself look so horrible when you don't want to do it. What are you waiting for? You can't let go so why not go and get what you want from me. You say I can't help you heal but your spirit man is telling you to go get some help. I got help and was told that the matters of the heart will always direct you back to where it belongs. Stop taking advice from your fear and learn to live without it. You get up day in and day out asking God to bless you and direct you but when he do your attitude kicks in because you don't want to be where your at. You look over in hopes that I would walk through the door but the last time I did that I got pushed away. Your sick of being hurt and I am sick of it too. Come get me I dare you it will not be a waste of your time. The only reason why you say your gonna be a fool to do it all over again is because your afraid that this time you will be shown wrong. Screaming is what I want to do. Your not the only one that has said something out of anger. But you live and yo go on. Stop running from your true feelings because they just texted me and said they miss  and want me back but your fear is holding them back from getting me. Go where your heart is at. You keep yourself surrounded by work only for when its time to get some rest you don't rest your up thinking about that special someone who has walked to the other side of the room. The lights are off so that's why you can't see across the room, Things has changed but your so busy to see that. I don't know what more do you want to happen but I am not going no where just like your not going no where.

No comments:

Post a Comment